Read Rich Dad's Guide to Becoming Rich Without Cutting Up Your Credit Cards by Robert T. Kiyosaki Free Online
Book Title: Rich Dad's Guide to Becoming Rich Without Cutting Up Your Credit Cards|
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 637 KB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 1359 times
Reader ratings: 5.1
The author of the book: Robert T. Kiyosaki
Edition: Hachette Audio
Date of issue: December 1st 2003
ISBN 13: 9781615567232
Read full description of the books:
Why cutting up your credit cards won't make you rich A popular TV personality often says, "Take out your credit cards and cut them into pieces." While that is sound advice for people who are not financially responsible, it is inadequate advice for anyone who wants to become rich or financially free. In other words, just cutting up your credit cards will not make you rich. What does make you rich is financial education...unfortunately a type of education we do not receive in school. If a person has a solid financial education, they would know that there are two kinds of debt...good debt and bad debt. A person with a sound financial education would know how to use good debt to make them richer faster...much faster than a person who only saves money and has no debt. Rich Dad's Guide to Becoming Rich
• Are you in credit card debt?
• Is job security dead?
• Is your financial security threatened?
• Is a high-paying job the answer?
• Is your money working for you?
• Do you have good debt or bad debt? We all need more financial education. We need to know how to have our money work hard for us so we don't have to spend our lives working for money. That is why we need more sophisticated financial education...not oversimplified and childish financial tips such as cut up your credit cards or save more money. If you are ready to increase your financial education and enjoy your credit cards, then this book is for you.
Download Rich Dad's Guide to Becoming Rich Without Cutting Up Your Credit Cards ERUB
Download Rich Dad's Guide to Becoming Rich Without Cutting Up Your Credit Cards DOC
Download Rich Dad's Guide to Becoming Rich Without Cutting Up Your Credit Cards TXT